ТЕНДЕРИЙН УРИЛГА: ҮДТ-ИЙН НӨӨЦ ТӨВИЙГ БАЙГУУЛАХ, АШИГЛАЛТАД ОРУУЛАХ
Invitation for Bids
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 5483-MN;
Contract Title: Built, Supply and Installation of a National Disaster Recovery Datacenter;
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): 5483-MN (2.2.2);
1.The GOVERNMENT OF MONGOLIA has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Smart Government Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of Goods for National Disaster Recovery Datacenter.
2. The Communication and Information Technology Authority (CITA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply and installation of goods for constructing a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) of the National Datacenter (NDC).
DRC project intends to be implemented in 2 phases (50 racks, 36 racks) in same location the Darkhan branch building of Information and Communication Network Company and core components of the Facility shall be delivered within 12 months from the contract date meeting Tier III or equivalent requirements.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ms. Zayabayar, CITA, Tel: 976-11-331621, E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (8.30 – 17.30) at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in ENGLISH may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of MNT300,000.00 or 120USD received at CITA’s account given below. The Bid document will be able to be picked up in Printed form or sent in digital form.
|Beneficiary’s account name:||Ministry of Finance (MOF-100900008006 )|
|Beneficiary’s Account No.:||340101868003|
|Beneficiary’s bank||State Bank of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
|Name: China Construction Bank, New York Branch
Address: 1095 Avenue of the Americas 33rd floor, New York, NY10036
|Beneficiary’s name:||Communication and Information Technology Authority (Харилцаа холбоо, мэдээллийн технологийн газар)|
|Beneficiary’s Account No.:||100900008006|
|Beneficiary’s bank||State Treasury bank (Төрийн сан)|
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00, Oct 19th 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 15:30, Oct 19th 2018.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of USD35,000.00.
8. Financial Capability
- One of last three years’ turnover of the bidder total equals to 5 million USD equivalent or higher;
- Proof of participation in at least one similar project that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last 5 (five) years where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds (all not necessarily be in one contract):
- 5 million USD equivalent on similar Construction projects;
- 5 million USD equivalent on Cooling system, hot aisle containment supply and installation;
- 5 million USD equivalent on Electrical system supply and installation (high voltage transformer, vacuum circuit breaker, generator etc.);
- 1 million USD equivalent on IT equipment supply and installation
9. Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
- At least three datacenter project reference that showing Bidder(s) performed satisfactory;
- Proof of delivering Data center projects of size of 50+ racks facilitated with energy efficient cooling solution;
10. The address referred to above is:
Room: 203, Communication and Information Technology Authority, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia;
Attn: CHINBAT Baatarjav;
Central Post Office, Sukhbaatar square 1, PO Box 785, Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia;
Web site: www.cita.gov.mn.